- Beautifully crafted website built using Wordpress
- Responsive design, working on mobile, tablet and desktop
- Designed on time and on budget
- WordPress content management system with members areas and integrated PayPal payments
- Ongoing support provided to the group, the group self manage the website but support is given when technical issues occur
I worked with Yellow Fly to design both a new brand and a new website (incorporating a secure membership database) for the Welsh Ornithological Society, a volunteer-run charity, in early 2017. Glynne produced a new website to the brief, in the timescale we specified, and made some valuable suggestions that improved our original ideas. His knowledge of website-building was excellent, and he worked hard to find the right solutions for a complicated back-end membership database. He responded to my many queries rapidly, was brilliant at trouble-shooting to help our members access the site on the days after it went live, and very patient in training us to manage the new site. Alison worked up a range of ideas for a new look, understanding the needs of the charity (such as for the logo to work bilingually) and was very responsive to our tweaks and changes. Oh yes, and they're very nice people too, which makes all the difference when you're working together to achieve your goals.